SAUSHED 600 - Industrial InkJet Printer
High Resolution Coding & Marking
1 to 8 lines of print, with 2-18mm print height.
via USB cable or Ethernet for direct message creation or factory network system.
Out of the Box Installation
With minimal components for maximum reliability.
1D & 2D Barcodes High-resolution printing of multiple barcode variants.
Graphics, Logos & Barcodes
Easily import JPEG & BMP graphics using the Pro software.
Simple interactive windows programming with the Pro software.
Stand Alone Printer
Use a USB stick to transfer print messages from the Pro software.
Ink Saver Mode
Reduce ink consumption by up to 50%.
Multi Port Connection
For encoders, external alarms and alternative product detection devices.
True Type Font & Unicode
Enables message creation in any font and in any language.
Large Solvent Based Ink Cartridge
Low-cost coding and clean inking system, ideal for printing on to porous and non-porous surfaces.
Simple Screen & Keyboard
For local control of printer speed and printer direction, message selection and message delay.
• Prints in any orientation
• 1 to 8 lines of print
• 2mm - 18mm total print height
• High resolution piezo print head
• Prints text, graphics, logos and barcodes
• Prints time and multiple date formats
• Continuous repeat print capability
• 100m/min print speed
(50m/min for barcodes and 2mm text)
• Single start /stop print button
• Visual alarm indicator including ink low
• Message width, delay and print direction control
• Message selection • Product detection photocell
• Weight 1.7kg (excluding ink cartridge and brackets)
• Size 242 x 178 x 90mm
• RS232 and RS485 for Sauven Touch controller
• USB-A memory stick included
• USB-B for cable connection
• Ethernet (optional)
• I/O port for encoder, alarm beacon and external photocells
• Sealed replaceable ink cartridge (up to 15 million characters)
• Oil based inks for porous surfaces
• Solvent based inks for non-porous surfaces
• UV inks for instant LED curing
• Various colours
• 90-260VAC to 24VDC power supply included